How to Pray Shab e Barat Namaz, Nawafil and Duas (month Shabaan’ 15th and its night ):
THE VARIOUS PRAYERS AND NAMAZ:
- 1. FOR BASHARAT OF JANNAT: On this special Night our Prophet (Sallalaho Alaihi Wasallam) used to offer nafl Salaat. He said, “Anyone who offers 100 rakats of namaz in this blessed night, Allah Ta’ala will send 100 angels to him of whom 30 angels bring him good news of Paradise. Another 30 will save him from punishment of Hell, another 30 will keep all calamities of the world away from him and the last 10 will protect him from the deception and will of Satan.”
- 2. FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS: After Maghrib Namaz pray 2 rakats nafl “Tahiyatul Wudu”. After that pray 8 rakats nafl in 2 salaams of 4 rakats. In each rakat after Alhamdu pray Qulhuwallah 5 times. The person will be cleared of his sins, his duas will be accepted and in addition he will also get great sawaab for it.
- 3. FOR GUARDING OF IMAAN: After performing Maghrib Namaz, read rakats of nafl. In the first rakats, after surah Fatiha recite Surah Ikhlas times and Surah Falaq once. In the second rakat, after Surah Fatiha, recite Surah Ikhlas 3 times and Surah Naas once. After Salaam, make Dua ask Allah to protect your Imaan.
- 4. FOR BARAKAAT IN RIZQ: After Maghrib Namaaz, read 2 rakats nafl. After the prayers read Surah Yasin once, then make Dua for increase in Rozi and ask Allah not to make you dependent on anyone.
- 5. FOR LONG LIFE FILLED WITH PIETY: After Maghrib namaz read 2 rakats of Nafl. Then read Surah Yasin once. Then read Dua Nisf Shaban once. Thereafter, make Dua for long life filled with piety and righteousness.
- 6. FOR REWARD OF TEN THOUSAND DEEDS: After Maghrib namaz pray 20 rakats of Nafl namaz in such a way that after Surah Fatiha, recite Surah Ikhlas 10 times in every rakat. Allah will reward abundantly and 10,000 good deeds will be recorded in his Book of Deeds.
- 7. FORGIVENESS OF SINS: On this night, pray 4 rakats nafl namaz in one salaam. In each rakat after Alhamdu recite Qulhuwallah 50 times.A person praying so will be cleared of his sins as a new born baby.
- 8. FOR PROSPERITY AND FORGIVENESS: Pray 2 rakat namaz, in each rakat after Alhamdu recite Ayatul Kursi once and Qul huwallah 15 times. After the prayer, recite Durood Sharif 100 times. This, Insha Allah will lead to increase in Prosperity, Forgiveness of Sins and Freedom from Gloom and Depression.
Here is Some Related SMS Messages
- None Found